Sales and Marketing Intern
Do you want to get started in tech working with awesome companies like Uber, Amazon and Salesforce? In this entry level sales role, you’ll work directly with executives of Single Grain, a Downtown LA based marketing agency helping push sales forward. This is NOT a cold calling gig. You’ll join us in our office on the 36th floor of the Aon Building overlooking beautiful Downtown LA with an incredibly driven team. We believe in fostering talent from within and creating a work environment where people are PUMPED to walk into the office every day.
If you’re an overachieving individual who thrives on getting results, this is for you.
What you will do:
In your first 3 months you will hang out with the best of the best within the digital marketing world. Just look at our marketing podcasts, YouTube channel and blog and you’ll find that we’re in front when it comes to marketing. Your mentor will help you understand how to engage customers and discuss solutions.
• You will learn how to manage incoming leads to meet personal and team sales goals and objectives
• Collaborate with Sales Consultants to confirm appointments
• Compile sales reports and through CRM
• Work side-by-side with top sales producers and learning from them directly
What you need to have:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Typing WPM >65
• Tech aptitude: ability to maneuver through multiple web-based systems and platforms
• Minimum high school diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Prior experience generating customer leads preferred
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude, resilient, high energy, passionate, competitive, and integrity required
Naturally curious and able to understand different client needs and industry trends in relation to Digital Marketing
Motivated self starter and learner
Able to hustle - can deliver on time and drive projects forward
To be considered for this role, you must include "sales is cool" in your cover letter or else your application will be disqualified. Cover letter also must be customized indicating why you’re interested in working at Single Grain and where you think you can add the most value.
This is a paid internship of $12/hr for 3 months. Top interns will qualify for a full time job after the 3 months, and probation period will be waived. As a full time employee, as well as working for some of the most exciting brands in a passionate team of marketers, you'll also enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Optical benefits
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible working from home two days a week
- An inclusive and engaging environment fostered by regular happy hours, team lunches and recognition activities
- An opportunity to learn in an environment where we put your growth at our core.
If you have what it takes send your resume today. You must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Please keep in mind that only qualified candidates will be contacted.