Project Manager (Client Delivery)
At Single Grain, we’re driving the best results in online digital marketing that our clients have ever seen, everyday. If you’re passionate about delivering excellent results, have the grit to get things done, love to use data to drive marketing decisions and know everyday is an opportunity to learn - you’ll love it here. If you are energetic, goal-driven, creative, committed to your clients and the agency, love to have fun and are ready to build something special, you’ll make an impact here.
We are a small but fast growing digital media agency based in the heart of Los Angeles CA. Led by one of the thought leaders in online digital marketing, we’re growing fast! We’re looking for a superstar Project Manager to partner with our clients to deliver superior results.
The Project Manager is aligned to the agencies most important clients to manage the expectations, delivery and experience of working with Single Grain across multiple services and channels. Customer Service and Project Management are core to the role and success is measured by quarterly NPS scores, on-time deliverables and campaign results. The goal of the Project Manager is to ensure timely and expert execution of all projects on a day to day basis, as well as ensure our most important customers are reaching their desired goals with Single Grain.
The role reports initially to the Operations Director as well as working intimately with the Head of Paid Advertising and is responsible for all key areas as outlined below.
- Client Onboarding - Manage the onboarding of any new clients including setting up new files, basecamp projects, onboarding survey and initial meeting. For large scale clients, continue from onboarding into regular weekly/bi-weekly calls with assigned paid advertising resources.
- Client opportunity analysis and client invoicing - Look for opportunities to work with key clients in other services to help them achieve their commercial goals and ensure all client invoicing is completed with 100% accuracy.
- Communication - Respond to clients promptly, take calls and track deliverables and actions within an account. Ensure reporting is setup, executed regularly and meeting client needs.
- Project Manage Deliverables - Set expectations with assigned accounts and manage agency resources to deliver at the highest possible standard.
- Manage vendors - manage vendors to deadlines and timelines to ensure on time delivery for clients.
- Quarterly client review meetings - Plan strategic client events such as face-to-face meetings, quarterly reviews, strategic meeting planning (for Head of Paid Ads or CEO).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please put 'PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS COOL' in your cover letter to be considered for this role.
- Degree qualified in Business Marketing or similar field.
- 2+ years client project management experience in a high pressure environment
- Startup or Agency Experience preferred
- Experience in SEO a huge plus
- Digital Advertising experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Extremely detail orientated and ability to schedule routine tasks and complete autonomously
- Familiarity with G-suite (including team drives), MS Office, Workable, Budgets, Project Management, Eventbrite.
- Able to build roadmap plans by customer and project manage deliverables using resources outside of direct control.
- Calm under pressure
- Naturally curious and able to understand different client needs and industry trends
- Motivated self starter and learner
- Able to hustle - can deliver on time and drive projects forward
- A generous PTO policy
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Ability to earn bonus based on performance
- A great working environment in open plan offices downtown
- Breakfast daily
And of course, from day one you can expect a market competitive salary and flexible working 2 days a week!