Digital Marketing Internship
Single Grain is a small, but mighty, digital marketing agency in downtown LA. We specialize growing businesses through PPC, Paid Social, SEO, and Content Marketing for clients like Intuit, Uber, and Amazon.
We’re looking for a talented, ambitious digital marketing intern to work within our Paid Advertising team and dive right into our Paid Search and Paid Social initiatives.
A Crash Course in Marketing
Single Grain’s CEO Eric Siu is a major thought leader in the space, hosting two marketing podcasts and contributing thought leadership to Inc., Entrepreneur, Hubspot, and Social Media Examiner.
Our team is full of equally passionate digital marketers; as a Single Grain intern you’ll get a full, real-world marketing education from a group of smart, enthusiastic specialists and mentors.
You won’t be checking off tasks in this internship; you’ll be driving your own projects and partnering with our team leads to deliver major facets of our clients’ marketing plans.
Best of all, you’ll leave with tactical marketing skills that will make you a desirable and valuable candidate as you start your career. You’ll learn SEM, Social Media, Digital Analytics, Ad Copy & Creative Practices, as well as get certified as a digital marketing expert. At Single Grain, your growth matters.
It’s the perfect time to learn how the industry works to get a jump start on your career.
The position will be 3 days a week (MTW) for 3 months with an opportunity to grow into a full-time position. The ideal candidate is able to transition into a full-time role immediately after the internship. In return, you’ll learn how to truly build businesses online.
In this paid internship, some of the things you will learn are:
- SEM: the art of attracting businesses through Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media: using brands to deliver interesting and engaging ads in social platforms to drive sales and lead generation
- Google Analytics: how to interpret data and drive action for businesses
- Digital campaign execution
- Report processing and analysis
- Attendance on client calls and sales calls
- Keyword/Target research
- Competitive and industry analyses
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated interest in paid advertising and building brands on Adwords and Facebook (or other relevant platforms)
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Basic knowledge of HTML. Design skills a huge plus.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and consultative selling skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (and Google Apps)
- Strong computer and internet use experience
- Include "Marketing is cool!" in your cover letter if you would like to be considered.
$13/hr paid internship.
Potential for ongoing full time offer with insurance benefits.
Be part of a team of experts who can mentor and grow you while you work on real live accounts.
Participate in our team social activities and happy hours.