At Single Grain, we’re driving the best results in online digital marketing that our clients have ever seen, everyday. If you’re passionate about delivering excellent results, have the grit to get things done, love to use data to drive marketing decisions and know everyday is an opportunity to learn - you’ll love it here. If you are energetic, goal-driven, creative, committed to your clients and the agency, love to have fun and are ready to build something special, you’ll make a real impact here.
We are a small but fast growing digital media agency based in the heart of Los Angeles CA. Led by one of the thought leaders in online digital marketing, we’re growing fast! We’re looking for a superstar SEO Channel Specialist to project manage and deliver superior results for our clients (like Amazon, Uber, Salesforce, Airbnb and more)
The SEO Manager will report to the marketing leader and will be responsible for:
- Managing client and internal SEO projects from end to end. This includes, but is not limited to: SEO audits, technical consultation, link building and more.
- Technical SEO & Content Marketing Service Delivery such as: editing, project management, monthly reporting, etc.
- Client success of the SEO & content channel measured by retention, labor efficiency rates and NPS score.
- Building a successful link building program
A fundamental understanding of Digital Marketing is a must! More specifically; technical SEO, content marketing, as well as customer service and project management skill sets are core to the role. Success is measured across each of the these functions.
- Degree qualified in business, marketing or similar.
- 3+ years SEO experience
- Digital Advertising experience including a significant amount of experience in SEO service delivery
- Experience with Google Analytics, SQL, Google Search Console and well known industry SEO tools
- Experience gathering requirements and writing technical requirements specifications
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to schedule routine tasks and complete autonomously
- Relationship focussed and understands how to build long lasting valuable relationships with clients and vendors
- Familiarity with G-suite (including team drives), MS Office, Basecamp Project Management or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Metrics driven, with the ability to create reports to track and analyze SEO performance
- Able to keep ahead of the latest search industry trends and algorithm changes, and align current and future projects with those developments
- Calm under pressure
- Naturally curious and able to understand different client needs and industry trends in relation to SEO and Digital Marketing
- Motivated self starter and learner
- Able to hustle - can deliver on time and drive projects forward
To be considered for this role, you must include "SEO is cool" in your cover letter or else your application will be disqualified :(
As well as working for some of the most exciting brands in a passionate team of marketers, you'll also enjoy:
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k benefits
- Generous PTO policy (25 days after 2 years)
- Flexible working two days a week (Thursday and Friday)
- An inclusive and engaging environment fostered by regular happy hours, team lunches and recognition activities
- An opportunity to learn in an environment where we put your growth at our core.