Paid Media (Advertising) Internship
Single Grain is a small, but mighty, digital marketing agency in downtown LA. We help clients like Intuit, Lyft, and Amazon grow their businesses through SEO, PPC, content marketing, and social advertising services.
And we’re looking for a talented, ambitious digital marketing intern to work within our Paid Advertising Team.
A Crash Course in Marketing
Single Grain’s CEO Eric Siu is a major thought leader in the space — hosting two marketing podcasts and contributing thought leadership to Inc., Entrepreneur, Hubspot, and Social Media Examiner.
Our team is full of equally passionate digital marketers; as a Single Grain intern you’ll get a full, real-life marketing education from a group of smart, enthusiastic mentors.
You won’t be checking off tasks or following an internship curriculum in this role; you’ll be driving your own projects and partnering with our seniors to deliver major facets of our clients marketing plan.
Best of all, you’ll leave with tactical marketing skills that will make you a desirable and valuable candidate as you start your career. You’ll learn SEO, SEM, analytics, lead generation, marketing tools, blogging, social media. We also offer — well, require — you to take expensive courses in digital marketing and be fully certified as a digital marketing expert. At Single Grain, your growth matters.
It’s the perfect time to learn how the industry works to get jump start on your career.
Check out what our previous Interns thought of our program here!
The position will be 3 days a week (M-W) for 3 months with an opportunity to grow into a long term, full time position. Ideal candidate is able to transition into a full-time role immediately after the internship. In return, you’ll learn how to truly build businesses online.
In this paid internship, you will learn:
- SEM - the art of attracting business through search engine marketing and display.
- Paid Social - Using brands to deliver interesting and engaging ads in social platforms to drive sales and lead generation.
- Google Analytics – how to interpret data and drive action for businesses.
- Inbound marketing
- How to truly build a brand online
- and much, much more!
- Paid advertising execution
- Assisting with reporting
- Sitting in on client calls and sales calls to understand the dynamics of an agency
- Keyword/target research
- Competitive analysis
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but motivation and passion is really what we want :)
- Demonstrated interest in paid advertising and building brands on Adwords and Facebook (or other relevant platforms)
- Excellent writing and proofing skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Basic knowledge of HTML. Design skills a huge PLUS
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and consultative selling skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (and Google Apps)
- Strong computer and internet use experience
Include "marketing is cool" in your cover letter if you would like to be considered.
$13/hr paid internship.
Sponsored Certifications in major advertising platforms.
Digital Marketing education and industry recognized qualifications.
Potential for ongoing full time offer with insurance benefits.
Be part of a team of experts who can mentor and grow you while you work on real live accounts.
Participate in our team social activities and happy hours.