Single Grain Digital Marketing Agency is looking for an experienced Web Designer to spearhead creative initiatives across three of our brands: Single Grain, Growth Everywhere and DigitalXP Courses. This creative leader will bring management skills and cohesively communicate the visual identity of each of these brands.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in design for conversion, A/B testing and experimentation within a digital marketing team and bring that experience to each of our clients as well as these individual brands. The Web Designer should have leadership and business skills with a passion for digital marketing.
The candidate should be someone who can also roll up their sleeves in addition to managing others.
To apply, please include 3 links to your best web design work (landing pages, sites, ads, etc.) and include 'design is cool' in the subject line and in the first line of your message (or your application will be disqualified)
- 4-10 years of relevant work experience as a Senior Designer
- Excellent web design skills with a strong portfolio
- Good practical experience with industry leading software and technologies, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Sketch and so on
- Strong abilities to comply with requirements of time, costs and deadlines
- Strong interaction, communication and presentation skills
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- BA in design a huge plus
- If interested, you must put 'design is cool' in the subject line with your application. All other applications will be disqualified.
- Competitive salary
- 15 days PTO (25 days after 2 years)
- Flexible work days - 2 days working from home each week (Thurs/Fri)
- Monday team lunches
- Bi-weekly team happy hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k after 90 days