Content Marketing Intern
We’re Looking for an Ambitious Marketing Intern
Single Grain is a small, but mighty, digital marketing agency in downtown LA. We help clients like Intuit, Uber, and Amazon grow their businesses through our SEO, PPC, content marketing, and social advertising services.
And we’re looking for a talented, ambitious marketing intern to work with our Head of Content Marketing and CEO.
A Crash Course in Marketing
Single Grain’s CEO Eric Siu is a major thought leader in the space — hosting two marketing podcasts and contributing thought leadership to Inc., Entrepreneur, Hubspot, and Social Media Examiner.
Our team is full of equally passionate digital marketers; as a Single Grain intern you’ll get a full, real-life marketing education from a group of smart, enthusiastic mentors.
You won’t be checking off tasks or following an internship curriculum in this role; you’ll be driving your own projects and owning major facets of our marketing plan. You may be crazy busy, but you’ll never be bored or micromanaged.
Best of all, you’ll leave with tactical marketing skills that will make you a desirable and valuable candidate as you start your career. You’ll learn SEO, SEM, analytics, lead generation, marketing tools, blogging, social media. We also — offer — well, require — you to take expensive courses in copywriting, data analysis, SEO, marketing funnels, and more. At Single Grain, your growth matters.
Just Some of What You’ll Do
- Social media, from strategy to posting to optimizing.
- Content marketing efforts, including website, content, and lead generation optimization.
- Public relations, looking for awards, speaking engagements, and events… and making them happen for us.
- Get Google Analytics and AdWords certified.
- Get to know SEO inside and out.
- Learn valuable market skills like data analysis and reporting.
- Become an expert in ahrefs, SEMRush, LeadPages, Drip, Buzzsumo, and more.
- Read, listen, debate, and learn about business, marketing, entrepreneurship, and more.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and wants to figure things out for themselves (but knows when to ask for help).
- Social media and content marketing experience, whether that be from a prior internship, school, organization, or job.
- Organized, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Can come into the office in downtown LA at least twice/week, as well as work from home.
To be eligible for this position, please include the words "Content Marketing is Cool" at the top of your cover letter. Applications without this requirement will be immediately disqualified.
The internship will start off three days per week. You'll work from our startup office in Downtown LA and be a part of a growing team of bright and passionate marketing professionals.
Parking or metro provided
Breakfast and snacks when on site
Mentored by some of the best in the business